Dedicated Personal Injury Representation
Suffering a serious injury can leave you facing numerous challenges, physically and emotionally. You might have significant medical bills and lasting impairments. You might have missed substantial work or be unable to return to work.
No matter your situation, you will find trusted personal injury guidance at Brown & Associates Law & Title, P.A.. Our team is dedicated to helping you obtain the full financial recovery you deserve. From our offices in Tampa and St. Petersburg, we represent personal injury victims across west-central Florida.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Traffic accidents are a common cause of extensive injuries and tragic deaths. Our lawyers can help you navigate the legal issues that arise from car accidents, including insurance issues.
We handle motor vehicle accident cases such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating and water accidents
Other Types Of Personal Injury Claims
Our lawyers can also help you with claims involving:
- Premises liability cases such as slip-and-falls, swimming pool accidents and dangerous property conditions
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Nursing home negligence claims involving falls, malnourishment, bed sores and other types of mistreatment
- Wrongful death claims resulting from someone else’s negligence
With every case, our team takes a thorough approach to investigating the facts and gathering evidence to build a solid case.
How Much Is Your Personal Injury Claim Worth?
The answer depends on many factors, including:
- The severity of the accident
- The extent of your injuries
- The financial damages you’ve incurred (such as medical bills, car repairs, etc.)
- The amount of pain and suffering you endured
- How much compensation you can reasonably recover from the negligent parties
Our attorneys can provide more information based on the unique facts of your case.
Let’s Talk About Your Legal Options For A Personal Injury Case
Get the information you need to make an informed decision on how to move forward. Florida law establishes strict deadlines on how long you have to file a claim, so please don’t wait until it’s too late.