When you take title to a property, you become its legal owner. Those who held title before you will be part of the record for the property, which allows you to reach out to previous owners to find out about the history of the building or land if necessary. Title...
Relevant. Professional. Distinct.
- There are 4 steps to remember when buying or selling commercial property
- Tampa’s hot real estate market can cause pitfalls for professionals
- What does a title company do?
- Tampa Style Magazine: Tampa’s Attorneys of the Year Special Feature
- Women’s Council of Realtors Tampa – Leadership Livestream Episode 14