Tailored Legal Advocacy For Real Estate, Bankruptcy And Estate Planning
At Brown & Associates Law & Title, P.A., we provide premier legal representation for our clients who need efficient solutions for their civil legal matters. Whether negotiating, mediating or litigating, our experienced team of professionals is well-versed in providing unparalleled customer service and strategies for:
- Florida real estate matters, including short sales, drafting mortgages and notes, drafting contracts, property deeds, loan modifications and contract disputes
- Foreclosures in Florida, including assistance for homeowners or foreclosure defense for lenders
- Bankruptcy, including filing for Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13
- Estate planning, including advance directives, powers of attorney, wills, trusts and land trusts
- Probate, including summary administration and formal administration of estates
Our meticulous attention to details and personalized responses are the reasons why many of our clients come to our law firm by way of referral.
We Assist Individuals And Businesses Statewide
Florida’s laws are a complex weave of legislation, statutes and case law that is constantly evolving. Our clients statewide benefit from professionals who energetically keep up with the changes.
Our legal team is quick to respond with innovative strategies designed to assist individuals and businesses with their transactions and to resolve their disputes as quickly and smoothly as possible. Our clients mean the world to us. Read what our clients have to say about working with us on our testimonials page.
Prompt Responses And Personalized Strategies
Let our experience and knowledge help you resolve your legal concern. We have built a respected reputation for our personalized legal services and prompt responses. Call Brown & Associates Law & Title, P.A., in Tampa at 813-289-8485 or send us an email to make arrangements to schedule a free consultation.
Brown & Associates Law & Title, P.A., is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.